Throughout this course
I will be by your side, helping you to understand your dogs reactivity and helping you to help them, to feel differently about the environment.
Most importantly this complete course is designed to give you back your confidence and the enjoyment of taking your best pal for a walk.
You have taken the most difficult step and reached out for help. I know, how hugely difficult living with a reactive dog is and that it effects every part of your day. I know you want your dog to be a happier dog.
Life with your dog doesn't have to be like this, let me help you. Our program is designed to support you every step of the way. You will learn so much and see changes in your dog's behaviour. You will need to work hard and you will need to find the determination to push through, but I will be with you every step of the way. Get unstuck and join us on the program by signing up now.
So, what can you expect?
- A Home visit.
- A Full Assessment. Observation of your dog.
- Veterinary Report and Consultation if required.
- First aid "what can you change now" plan.
- A daily plan for moving forward.
- Full written report generated for sharing with all those involved in your dog's care.
- 5 x 121 Sessions Coaching you with the skills you need every day.
- Developing observation skills so you can help your dog.
- Working within your dog's safety bubble to allow them to feel safe and calm.
- Developing an awareness of the environment so you can help your dog process what is there.
- Emergency skills for when things are likely to go wrong.
- Video Tutorials Covering in depth "why does my dog?"
- A breakdown of the skills taught in the practical sessions.
- Ability to access these for life.
- Share your training with others involved with your dog.
- Phone Support.
- Interim phone calls so you don't feel on your own.
- Continuing support.
- Looking at what is working and details of how to push on.
- Looking at what is not working and how to make changes.