Reactive to Relaxed – A fully comprehensive cohesive program
This program includes:
Up to 9 sessions with me, face to face with zoom as an option if it is best for you and your dog!
An online curriculum for you to refer to again and again, giving structure to the process.
Over 100 training videos
FREE Gait Analysis to check for pain issues with a report to make diagnosis easier for your vet.
We will cover:
- Observations, understanding the whys and when
- Body Language, knowing when to intervene or not
- Understanding when things are too much and too close
- Lead handling, how when we relax we can make a difference
- BAT (Behaviour Adjustment Training)
- LAT (Look At That Training)
- Building a solid recall.
- Emergency toolkit
- Session with a stooge dog and handler at Bury Lodge Park.
- Let’s go for your normal walk and put everything into practice for you.
You will receive holistic resources and advice on:
- Daily Routines
- Breed Specific Activities
- Relaxation techniques
- Tellington TTouch Techniques
And coping techniques for you too, to help you feel more relaxed and confident.
As well as:
- A Full written report
- Veterinary Liaison
- WhatsApp support
A payment plan is available, please just ask.
Click here to enroll
Not sure whether this is the right product for you? Book a discovery call with Clare now to discuss the best way forward for you and your dog and associated prices.