MUTLEYS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All training techniques are kind, fair and reward based.
- Class and workshop sizes are a maximum of 6 to 8 dogs and behaviour cases are taken on a 121 basis.
- Classes and workshops are designed to be fun and rewarding for both dog and the handler but in the interest of safety, responsibility and welfare it is important that the following terms and conditions are noted.
- The family can attend but all children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult other than the main handler of the dog.
General terms and conditions:
- When attending our training classes or workshops you commit yourself to dog friendly training, science based methods.
- Harsh handling is not permitted and we reserve the right to ask a handler to leave if they refuse the advice regarding this.
- We expect all dogs to wear a normal flat collar and lead. Choke chains, check chains, prong collars, punitive methods and manhandling are not allowed.
- Dogs are to be kept on a lead in and around our training venues unless specifically requested by the training team. All dogs must be kept under control and on a lead.
- We expect payment in full before the start of each course of classes.
- We regret refunds are not available apart from in exceptional circumstances.
- It is the trainer’s discretion to terminate an owner’s place in a class if the owner does not pay, notify of cancellation of a lesson or displays unacceptable behaviour towards other owners, dogs or trainers.
Cancellation of behaviour consultation, 121 appointments, classes or workshops
- If you are unable to attend your class but decide to book a place on the course then unfortunately we cannot waver the fees for the lessons you miss.
- In the unlikely event of the training session being cancelled by MMDTS a catch up lesson will be given in return.
Deposits will be taken as per the website on the booking of a behaviour consultation. Full payment should be taken on the day of the consult or else receipt of payment is needed before any support or reports of the session are sent out.
If you cancel your appointment a week before the consultation is supposed to happen you are obliged to pay a cancellation fee of £20.
If you cancel your appointment 24 hours o
r less before the consultation is due to take place you are obliged to pay a cancellation fee of £45.
A deposit will be taken in line with the website on the booking of a 121.
If you cancel your 121 appointment a week before the consultation is supposed to happen you are obliged to pay a cancellation fee of £10.
If you cancel your 121 appointment 24 hours or less before the 121 is due to take place you are obliged to pay a cancellation fee of £20.
If on a legal consult or behaviour consultation the recommendation is that the dog be euthanized you are not eligible for a refund and full fee for the work and report required will be taken.
- All dogs attending class should be fully vaccinated.
- Please do not bring your dog to class if he or she has been coughing, vomiting or has diarrhoea. If you are unsure whether or not to bring your dog to class or attending a 121 or behaviour consult please do not hesitate to call your trainer or speak with your veterinary surgeon.
If you have further questions please contact me directly on 07532 243 153.