Whether you have a new puppy or are in the process of considering a new puppy, this is the workshop for you.
Based on the puppy home visits I have conducted over the last 7 years, this workshop is designed to answer all your questions, allay any fears and give you the most up to date, science based, kind, positive and nurturing tips, training and advice.
All the information you require to give your pup the very best introduction to your home and family life.
A handful of the topics we will be covering are:
- The introduction to family members and other animals.
- Introducing your puppy to novel environments and experiences.
- Introducing suitable toys and games
- Successful housetraining tips
- Reinforcing appropriate greetings, towards humans and other dogs.
- Basic obedience
- Preventing play biting
- Building up the ability to be independent and to be left.
- Crate training, dos and don’ts
You will be invited to submit topics you would like to discuss before the day and be able to ask loads of questions on the day too.
Limited handler/puppy spaces £75, please contact me for further details.
Spectators £50 each bookable online.