Online full and guided assessment
Cost of full package – £200
How it works:
- All about your dog – Zoom call with Clare where you go through all the relevant information and take a look at what life is like for you and your dog. Be warned, we want to know everything which leads us down previously unexplored roads.
- Data gathering – The required footage and stills of your dog doing various activities are taken by you with Clare’s guidance over zoom. This allows any physical issues to be assessed.
- Evidence Analysis – All the data and information gathered through the consultations is carefully analysed so a full picture of what is going on for your dog can be built.
- Veterinary report – a comprehensive veterinary report with evidence attached is then written.
- Report explanation – Zoom call with Clare where the findings of the report are explained thoroughly to you.
- You present the report to your vet. Clare can accompany you if required – Extra – cost dependent on location.
- Behaviour management plan provided: this will help you manage your dog’s behaviour whilst additional veterinary support is sought. Longer term help can be discussed if required. Full support will be given throughout the time of the Dynamic Dog Assessment.
When booking, the date that you initially choose will be for the first zoom call. Dates for the online assessment and the follow up zoom call will be arranged during the that call.